For 138 3000W mid drive motor kit assembly, it could be used for electric light motorcycle, which could be 72V 100KPH.
e.g. Dirt bikeE-motorcycle weight, approx 130kg+2*80kgSpeed: continuous 100km/h
Gear ratio: 1:2.3*3 (double steps transmission )
Climbing slope: 30°@208kg
Tire: 0.6138 130/70-17
One set including below kits
1. 1pcs X QSMOTOR 138 3000W PMSM IPM mid drive motor with sprocket
2. 1pcs X Votol EM150SP sine wave motor controller
3. 1pcs X DKD LCD speedometer with standard CAN-BUS
4. 1pcs X Z6 throttle with combination switch
1) Light weight and small dimension compare to hub motor
2) High performance benefit from flux weakening
3) High effeciency during climbing, and better acceleration
4) Support regenerative braking
Item: QSMOTOR 138 3000W PMSM IPM mid drive motor
·Motor Type: PMSM IPM Motor With Hall Sensor
·Rated Power: 4500W (9600kW peak in few seconds)
·Rated Voltage: 72V
·Speed: 3800RPM peak (basic RPM), 6200RPM peak with flux weakening
·Max Torque: 45-55N.m peak.
·Max Efficiency: approx 94%
·Continuous Battery Current: 67 A (72V)
·Peak Battery Current: 140A (72V)
·Working Temperature: 70-130℃ , peak 150 ℃
·Single Hall Set with waterproof connectors
·Waterproof Grade: IP67
·Cooling: air cool
·Phase wire: 17mm²
·Insulation grade: F
·Working system: S9
·N.W./G.W.: approx 10.8kg/12.5kg
·Package Dimension: 34cm*34cm*33cm
·Axle matched with 428 sprocket, teeth optional 11T, 12T, 13T, 14T(as default) etc.
PS. It can be designed as belt driven and sprocket design (as default ).
QS 3kW 138 mid drive motor(new appearance)
Power train test Report:
For single motor without flux weakening, approx 55N.m peak
For single motor with flux weakening, approx 54N.m peak
2.Votol EM150SP motor controller with standards CANBUS
3. DKD LCD speedometer with standard CAN-BUS
It display D N R, P, S gear, and battery current X5/10
4. Z6 throttle with combination switch
With Reverse, Parking button( throttle on/off), 3 slide switch gear, s/boost button, Light and Horn.
It match with VOTOL controller well.
Optional appearance, drawing, performance curve/test report are available.
If you need more technical information, please feel free to contact us.
We will give you reply in 12hours.
Application for 3kW mid drive motor